Saturday, February 27, 2016

Widiani's Top 10 Favorite Quotes

2 comments

"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort. 
― Jane Austen

"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
— Desiderius Erasmus

"Two forces are succesfully influencing the education of a cultivated man: art and science. Both are united in the book."
— Maxim Gorky

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
― Charles William Eliot

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
― Albert Einstein

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
― Nicholas Spark

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"
― William Shakespeare

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
― Pablo Neruda

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
― Carl Sagan

"Setiap hari aku berandai-andai, membayangkan betapa beruntungnya aku jika bisa selalu bersama hal seindah dirimu seumur hidupku."
― Christian Simamora


How about you, guys? What is your favorite quote? :)

2 comments :

  1. Hai Deeee.... ya ampun, lama banget aku ga main-main dimari. maafkan >.<

    Aku paling suka quote pertama dan terakhir, punyanya Jane Austen dan Christian Simamora. Bener loh, spt kata Austen.. gak ada tempat paling nyaman kecuali rumah. duh, jadi kangen rumah~ lama gak pulkam >.<

    anyway, aku juga baru nyadar template mu berubah ya~ dulu kayaknya item-item, sekarang udah girly ala-ala pink gitu. kkk~

    http://tulisandarihatikecilku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kutipan favoritku banyak banget... sampai punya satu buku khusus untuk mencatatnya. Salah satu yang paling favorit ini:

    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

    ReplyDelete