Maybe You'LL NeveR KnOw...

This is about a person that I am truly in love with him, but I am just going to keep it a secret admirer. I've never been ...


This is about a person that I am truly in love with him, but I am just going to keep it a secret admirer.



I've never been the type to say what I feel
So basically I keep everything inside
And with you it was no different
I want to tell you, believe me I've tried

But there's part of me that just can't take that chance
So I doubt that you'll ever know
Which may be fine with you, but it's hurting me
I choose not to show it though

I guess I'm your secret admirer
That name seems to fit just right
I don't know what I like about you
But you're on my mind, day and night


Maybe it's the way you look
intelligent, and just overall a good-looking guy.
Or how you make me feel happy when you come around
I instantly forget all other stuff

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Or maybe it's the way you smile
Then again it might just be everything
Getting to know you seems worth my while

I love the way you think
I love the way talk

But I guess I'll never know what it is
My true feelings I could never reveal to you
I'll just admire you from a distance
I'm not sure what else there is to do

You'll never know,
that I spend most of my time daydreaming about you.

Everything about you is perfect.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments